Saturday, March 29, 2008

The end is near

It's official. My prints came back and surprise, I have never killed anyone. This means I am clear to start my new job on Monday YEAH I think. Crap what did I get myself into????? I must say I have had it pretty good. I have not had a "real" job in 8 1/2 years. This is what my schedule looks like for the rest of my life........

So don't bother to call me

because this is where I will be Monday through Friday five days a week.

No more laying around the house being lazy like a dog.

My time is not my own!!!!!!

If anyone wants to bring dinner by in the evenings that would be most helpful. Around 5pm would be best. We are not picky.

2 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OneHappyfamily said...

Congratulations. I hope things go well on your first day.