Friday, January 23, 2009

Our vacation, day eleven 1/10/09


GOOD BYE MICKEY!!!!
Today was spent in the Magic Kingdom. We rode some of our favorites and caught a show. It was our last day of our 10 day pass. We spent 2 days in the Animal Kingdom, 2 days in Epcot, 3 days in Disney Hollywood Studios and 3 days in the Magic Kingdom. As I walked around that day the thought of vacation coming to an end made me sad. I know that people say they are always ready to go home at the end of vacation but I wasn't. I could of spend another week on that boardwalk. We headed back to the resort around 9pm. We had dinner outside again and enjoyed our last night. Because of the parks winter hours they closed early enough for us to enjoy dinner on the boardwalk several nights. It was a perfect way to end a day.

No comments: