Saturday, August 23, 2008

For Chelsea, Love ya girl!!!

So as you can tell I am into the coupon thing. I have always clipped coupons from the Sunday paper and used them. I go through phases with coupons. It is a lot of work to keep up on all the deals. There was a time when I would clip coupons, go through adds, match the coupons to the stores and then go shopping. That got old. To much work. I did however save lots of money and get lots of things for free. I loved the Walgreen's rebate book. Free stuff every month. About a month ago I started searching on line for coupons and offers. This is the first time I have used the computer for coupons. I was pretty happy with the results. There are a lot of coupons out there. I also discovered that there are people with blogs that love to share their money saving information with others. I was also happy to discover that you don't have to mail the Walgreen's rebate in any more. You can do it right on line. Beautiful!!!! Anyways that is what I have been up to lately. Coupons, rebates, CVS extra bucks and grocery shopping!!

Work sucks. It's so hot and it's about to kill me. I am strong though, I will survive!!!!! They hired a new aide that started the third day of school. After 7 days she quit. A new one started the 29th. I like her. I think we work well together.
Tyler is still happy with the new school. He has made a lot of new friends. On Wednesday he started the Mad Science program after school. He loves science so we sign him up for the program when it comes to the schools.






Last weekend we went camping. We went up near Mormon lake. It's so beautiful up there. We found a new camping place called Gooseberry Springs. I would go there again. Friday and Saturday were wonderful, Sunday was a whole different story. It was the worst day I have ever had camping in my life. It rained all day. Not just a drizzle it was a flood. It rained so hard we could not even pack up to go home. I was so done with it all that I took Tyler and His friend Dylan into the tent and we went to bed at 6:30. The rain, wind and lightening continued through the night. At one point I looked over at Dylan and the tent poles on his side had been blown apart because the wind was blowing so hard. The whole back side was laying an inch from his head. Todd had to get up and go to Patti and Brads tent and wake Brad up. They fixed it and back to bed. The kids never woke up. Then Dylan started coughing so I woke him to give him some cough medicine and before I knew it he was throwing up. He threw up 3x's. The tent was leaking and the whole inside was damp. My pillow was wet and so was my hair. I was freezing and the wind was blowing the wet cold tent on me every 5 minutes. I prayed that some hunter would accidentally shoot me to put me out of my misery. We packed up first light and were on the road home just after nine in the morning.





The kids got to spend some time at the lake. They fished and collected snails.























That about sums it up!!!! Nothing exciting to report. Just livin life..........

1 comment:

OneHappyfamily said...

Looks like fun. We found a good camping spot this year too. Love it when that happens!