Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Shout! House




What an awesome time we had Saturday night! Myself along with 24 of my friends celebrated my birthday at The Shout! house. That place is soooo fun! They played so many fun sing along songs. We were hardly able to sing by the end of the night our voices were so hoarse. We reserved 6 tables. We were lucky because they put us right in front of the pianos. Best seats in the house. They have 2 pianos going at all times. They also play some drums and a guitar for some songs. There are 4 people total that take turns performing throughout the night. We had so much fun we were there until they closed at 2am. We went to Humberto's on the way home because nothing tastes better than a burrito from there when you are out late!!!! I love it now that you cant smoke in bars and restaurants. It was nice to come home and not reek of smoke. I can't believe I am 36 already! It seems like yesterday I was in high school. I would not go back for the world. There is something to be said for getting older.
They called me up to the stage and had 5 of the guys that were with our group come up and sing to me. They sang the song from Top Gun "You've Lost That lovin Feeling" It was so funny!!! And so hot up there on that stage. The theme of the night was lets call the birthday girl up to the stage and sing to and embarrass her!!! It was fun.


















After they were done singing the piano player called me over and slapped a Shout House bumper sticker on by BIG old butt!!!! Nice panty line don't ya think? He needed 2 to cover my cheeks!










On stage again.












Singing our hearts out and then doing the chicken dance.





Billy and Michelle. So glad they came. Don't get to see them often enough. Todd and Billy grew up together and I went to high school with Billy and Michelle.





Veronica, Michelle & Patti. These girls love to dance and have their pictures taken.








Max and Gio!













Gio, sandy and Sandy's sister. Love Gio and Sandy. We meet them when Todd was working for the city of Peoria. Very fun to go out with. Gio on the right and her hubby serge are awesome salsa dancers. We always have a good time with them!



My best friend Traci and her hubby Kris! Love you guys!















Karen and Kelly! Love em. Thanks Karen for paying the piano players to play brick house and dedicate it to me. Nothing like a 600 pound woman shaking her brick house for all to see!!













Ya make me wanna SHOUT!!!!!
Come on now SHOUT!!!!




















I love my birthday!!!!













The three amigos. J.R. Billy & Todd. All three grew up together and were in our wedding!



Brad heard "we need volunteers from the audience" That's all he needed to hear. He was on the stage in 2 seconds. Can't remember the song they were singing but I remember is was funny!!!


2 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like you had a fun night celebrating with friends! I can't believe you're 36!! Happy B-Day!

OneHappyfamily said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday. I think that is the place my aunt and uncle go to with some of their friends. Tracy looks good. Do her and her husband use the same hair color? They have the exact same hair color... Too funny