Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Long, boring, exhausting week......

What a long week and I did not even work last Friday and I didn't work this Tuesday. I've been helping with some of the AIMS test prep. 2 straight days last week of trying to match the alphabetical labels that were sorted by grade to the alphabetical spreadsheet that was sorted by teacher. Point.... make sure every student had a label for their AIMS test and if they did not have a label I had to make a list for them. I had such a headache and felt nauseous because my eyes were scrolling up and down, up and down and up and down for 2 days! That was the reason behind staying home Friday. On top of that Ive have a heck of a time and have not been feeling well or having energy lately. Yesterday I went for blood work so we shall see what is going on there in the next day or so.




The past week has a couple trips to the gym. Not seeing any results on the scale but I know/hope that soon I will. My body is just not responding to diet and exercise like it was a couple years ago, It BLOWS!! I have Hypothyroidism so maybe my blood work will shed some light on that problem too.





Tyler had a friend over last Friday night, Todd played poker and I watched the movie 12 Years a Slave. 30 minutes into it and I was so disturbed. I knew its going to be a good movie but I struggle when watching people be beat and tortured. I also hate the N word! I've heard it about 50 x's. I don't know how anyone could treat other humans the way slaves were treated. I would have never survived during that time period. My mouth is to big.

I worked on cleaning my house last weekend. I just cant take the dust. I just sit here and look at all the dust everywhere..... Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine its all gone! I know when I open my eyes it will still be there. And yes, there it is. Just as it was when I closed my eyes! I did manage to get the whole house done. That felt good!!!
Saturday night we went to a friends house for her birthday. Her husband pulled off a surprise wine tasting party for her. Tyler was home alone so we could not stay over. That meant no libations for us! She lives over 50 miles from us so a cab was not an option either! It was still good to see everyone! I love Kim. Ive know her for 30 years! The is the best!

 
That is about it! The week seemed long, I have for the most part felt exhausted due to what ever the heck is going on with me right now and with the exception of Saturday night..... BORING!




No comments: