Saturday, May 17, 2008

A long hot week

Will I make it the last 4 days? I don't know. The kids are so out of control that by the end of next week I am sure they will burn the school down. They love to shove toilet paper in the hand dryers. When the next person comes and pushes the button to dry their hands the hot coils heat up the toilet paper and the hand dryer throws sparks.

This week we had a kid pop one of those ice packs that go in the kids lunches. The one he popped had blue stuff in it. He squirted it all over the boys bathroom and the bathroom door. It was so bad that a hose had to be brought it and the place had to be hosed out. It stained some places of course.

I am so fed up with it all that yesterday one of the 8th grade boys came to me and said "he hit me" I said hit him back and after you hit him go get a sharpie and draw on the walls then shove toilet paper in the hand dryer. After that throw a ball randomly at someones head then get a handful of rocks and throw them at peoples heads at hard as you can,

as you are throwing them start cussing at the top of your lungs and when your hands are empty of rocks flip a few birds. He just looked at me and said really, I can do all that. I said sure. He laughed and walked away.

Enough school talk. I went and got a pedicure today with a couple of my girlfriends. It was fun. We got matching flowers because we are dorks. I think the girls who worked on our feet actually enjoyed us. We are a fun bunch if I do say so myself. This is my actual foot. Do you like the funky tan line from my flip flops?? Yes those ate Mickey heads on my feet. I have some Disney Crocks with Mickey heads on them. When I wear them the sun goes through the openings on the top of the crocks therefore leaving little Mickey heads on the top of my feet.

I had to go buy all new makeup this weekend. I normally buy soft ivory. This weekend I bought warm honey beige. I look Hispanic. I am going to have to change my race on my license if I get any tanner.



It has been a pretty boring week. I have been wiped out from the heat and in bed around 8. I have been going to the chiropractor again for the hip thingy so by the time I get home I AM DONE!!!!!

Went to dinner Thursday night with the Vaughn-Beauchmans. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place. On Thursdays between 5 & 7 they have 1/2 price appetizers and 50 cent boneless wings. The best part is I don't have to cook. The food rocks there.

Saturday afternoon we went to Traci's to BBQ and swim.

Todd and Tyler are at the movies with friends seeing Speed Racer. Not my kind of movie so its a boys day. Dinner tonight will be what ever you want because I need to get my rest and hydrate because next week is going to be hot as you know what and I am not looking forward to it.


No comments: