Friday, May 2, 2008

Where do babies come from?

Want one of these?

Drink this!!!!

Today at school I went upstairs to fill out a incident report in the OCR room. That is the room where all the kids who are having behavior problems go. In the old days we called it ISS. My friend Traci is the OCR teacher. We were talking when one of the kids said "I know how you get a baby". Traci and I looked at each other, our eyes got big and we said "oh yeah". This kid was in the first grade so we were not sure what he might say. There were two other kids in there. One was in 4th and one in 7th. The boy again said " yeah, this is how you get a baby in you. First the man goes to the store and gets a gallon of milk. Next he gives it to the lady and she drinks it. After that she gets a baby inside her". That was about all I could take. Traci and I started to look at each other and giggle. The two other boys in the room were laughing hysterically. I said to him " who told you that"? He said his grandfather told him that. Who knew. Next the jokes started coming. Before you knew it we were telling the boys when they got married to keep the milk in the fridge. Never take it out. We then asked the boy if you drink chocolate milk do you get a chocolate baby? What about strawberry milk?

2 comments:

Susie said...

Great to hear from you! I was just asking Shawnette about you the other day and she said you lived here in town. Last time I knew, I think you lived up north somewhere. I've checked out your blog and it seems like you're still the crazy girl we knew and loved! Man, do we have some great memories!! I'll definitely be back to keep in touch! I think of you often and smile! Say hi to your mom and sister for me!

Stacey said...

That is too cute! I remember when my Grandpa asked my middle one how we got our third one. He looked at him and said "Just go down to the hospital and pick one out. They sure have lots of them there!" I guess we're going to have to explain this eventually :o)