Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I miss my doggie


I still think about Spanky a lot. If I let myself think for to long I still cry. He was such an awesome dog. I know in my heart we will never have another dog like him. We have tried so hard with Daisy. We love her but it's just not the same. I know Pitt bulls have such a bad reputation. After having one for 10 years I honestly believe its all in how you treat them. I will agree that there are some that turn violent. There is a lot in inbreeding with Pitts. The crazier they are the meaner and stronger they get. People who use them for fight dogs want that. Breeding dogs from the same family will have just as bad of a result as "breeding" with one of your own family members. If you had a baby with one of your siblings how do you think they would turn out!

No comments: