Monday, April 21, 2008

The big payday HA HA HA HA HA HA


I forgot to mention that I got my first paycheck on Friday. I was for a weeks work. I only made $253.21. THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!! $253.21. What a joke. The funny part was that they didn't even take state and federal taxes out. When I called HR today they said it was because I didn't make enough money. She said my next check would be for 2 weeks and that state and federal taxes would be taken out on that check. She said if they were not I should call back. DUH. I don't think she knows what she is talking about. The government always takes their cut no matter what the size of the check. So after my retirement and my fingerprint money was subtracted I only made $253.21 for working a full week. Granted I only work between 6 1/2 and 7 hours a day but still it sucks.

No comments: