Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Skin care


The past several weeks my skin has taken a beating. With the new job I am outside 3 1/2 - 4 hours a day. I am happy that all my adult acne is clearing up from spending so much time outside. But my skin is getting so dry. It has been so windy the past several weeks and with all the dust blowing around I always feel like my face is dirty. I started using my Proactive face mask again. I don't want my pores to become more clogged from all the dirt. The other Proactive products didn't seem to work for me but I must say I like the mask. You should try it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You seem like the same old Donna! It's funny to read your blog and also stop by Shawnie's. So cool that we can all keep in touch through blogs!

Some of my best memories are...
"Lock your doors and windows, there is an escaped convict on the loose!"

Sherry said...

Wow Stacey summed that up about you! LOL! I am glad to read your blog. I like reading Shawnie's too.