Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hello Clarice

I love the movie The Silence of the Lambs. Anthony Hopkins and Jodi Foster are great in it. There are so many great lines in the movie that I quote all the time. Hello Clarice is a favorite. It freaks Traci out when I say it. She hates the movie. Anyways I never thought I would have my very own Hannibal Lector in my house but when Tyler has his new face mask on he could be the son of Hannibal. This is a picture from last night.


When he got home we put the gear on and off to bed he went. We were told that the first few days would be bad. He would be very sore. So far he has not complained. He is so tough when it comes to this kind of stuff. Last summer when he had his tonsills removed I thought I was going to die. I know he was in so much pain but he was so good about it. He was more concerned about how sad I was that he was going through the pain. I LOVE THIS CHILD.

The boys are down stairs playing the Wii. They started around 8am today. I believe they are hooked. Last Friday they played for 5 hours. On Saturday they played for 8 or 9 hours. On Sunday they would rest. Give their hands and eyes a break and unplug their brain from the game system. They are hooked on Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Tyler got it in his Easter basket this year.

Tyler gets frustrated at times and then they start to fight and argue like they are 2 years old. Todd keeps telling him what he needs to do to move on (in a loud voice) and Tyler keeps yelling I am doing that. This thing is not working. Then it's on!!!! I stay out of it. I bowl on the Wii and that's it. He's got 7 games but the new one is his favorite. I am up early today not because I want to but because Tyler came in our room at 6:45am. I could not get back to sleep. I hope that I don't start waking up early every weekend now that I am working. I love my sleep. I need my sleep. Life is better for everyone if I have my sleep.

Todd and Tyler loved the concert. Tyler liked Daughtry best. Todd said he was singing every song and rocking out like he had been to a hundred concerts. The people around him got a big kick out of him. When Bon Jovi came on he didn't know all the songs so it was not as much fun for him.

No comments: