Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I like it mama


If you know anything about Tyler you know that he loves coffee. He loves to go to a coffee house and as he puts it sit, relax and talk a little bit. Even at Fry's we go to Tully's and sit at the couches and chat. I LOVE THIS KID!!! Today we went and got a coffee and we were driving to Lane Bryant and he asked me " How old was I when I realized I love coffee"? I started to laugh. I remember when he was about 2 1/2 I had a cup of coffee that I didn't finish. I pit it on the counter and pushed it way to the back so he couldn't get it and get burned. The coffee was pretty cold by then anyways. When I came out of the bathroom there he was sitting on top of the counter with my bug yellow mug. I said "What are you doing"? He looked at me and said" I like it mama". I asked him how he got on top of the counter and he said " I used my tep tool mama". When I went around the counter and there it was. He had went into his bathroom and got his step stool and brought it into the kitchen. He is a coffee freak! He would drink it all day if I let him. I do make him get decaf and only once in a while. He will still grab my coffee off the counter and take a drink if I am not looking. No tep tool required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness.