Friday, June 27, 2008

YUMMY!!!!

I am having a recipe party tomorrow night. When I pulled out some of my recipes I wanted to share this one. It is so good. Not cheap to make but a good appetizer to bring to a party.

Spicy Artichoke Dip Recipe

2 8.5oz cans of artichoke hearts drained
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of mayonnaise
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1 4oz can of diced jalapenos drained

First chop up the artichokes. Next mix all ingredients together. Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes. Serve with thin crackers or thin sliced bread.

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Share some of your new recipes!

Susie said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to give it a try. I thought I didn't like artichoke but tried something with it recently and it was good!

Stacey said...

Sounds good. I'll have to try it out at the next party I attend!