Friday, June 13, 2008

long, busy, productive week

The past week has been busy with projects. With all the projects going on I still managed to clean out and organize the garage. I wanted to make sure that both the car and truck can fit in there. Two reasons for that. The first reason is because it is getting hotter and the vehicles stay cooler in the garage. The second reason is that with the price of gas being so high I am afraid people are going to start stealing the gas out of cars at night. I am not kidding!!!!!

It has been a busy week. Saturday My mom picked the grand kids up and took them to see Kung Fu Panda. Todd and I went to the grocery shopping with our free time. The rest of the day was spent doing nothing. We rented movies and vegged out. On Sunday we went to the resort for a birthday party. I got a nasty burn. I got a new suit. The straps are different so I have skin exposed in areas that I didn't have exposed before. On Tuesday Tyler and I went to see Iron Man. AWESOME movie. I loved it. On Wednesday we went bowling and then to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. On Thursday we went to the movies again. We saw Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. I liked the movie. It made me cry. In between our activities I worked on projects.

No comments: